Rent Your Home, Townhome, or Apartment
Trust our experience with your property. With over 3000 properties under management, Great Richmond Rentals specializes in both single- and multi-family residential rental properties. We provide services to home owners and investors for real estate management, leasing, contract administration and accounting.
Property Management Services
- Leasing: Our professional sales team will have your home, townhome or apartment leased in record time. They will find top-notch tenants, and will provide you with a comprehensive background check, including criminal and credit checks, income verification, and landlord referrals. Feel confident that you will not be going through with evictions, property damage or another vacancy.
- Rent collection: using our state-of-the-art software and qualified, detail oriented bookkeepers, including the appropriate and legally sound documentation regarding pay or quits, unlawful detainers, judgements, and all legal filing and representation by our retained attorney.
- Legally strong: Ratified leases that stand up in court!
- Provide/supervise maintenance: do not pay high mark-ups for a repair that can be done by one of our professional maintenance staff
- Bookkeeping: Payment of all bills
- Available: 7 days a week and 24 hours a day availability
- Turn Service: We will provide all of the maintenance, cleaning, painting and inspections between your tenants. Give us the dates and we will get the work done. One stop shopping and high quality work.
- Competitive Pricing: Our full service management fees range between 7-11% of the gross monthly income collected. The actual monthly management fee is based on which services are needed. Leasing fees are invoiced separately from the monthly management fee.
Request A Free Quote Today
Our services can be purchased a la carte, or full serivce. To request a quote for property management services for your Richmond, VA property, contact us or call us at (804) 282-1187.
New To Being A Landlord?
Many property owners are confused and intimidated by all of the complexities associated with being a landlord. This is where our experience and professionalism come in handy. Let our team guide your though the process, answer your questions, and calm your fears about renting your property. To learn more, download our guide to being a worry-free landlord.
Our Proven Property Management System
Great Richmond Rentals President, Kyle Stephenson, has been investing in real estate since 1990. His vision of creating a property management firm that maximizes your asset is now here for you. By maximizing tenant relations AND owner relations, we have the systems in place to maximize your potential earnings!
Goal: To establish and maintain a long lasting relationship which reduces vacancies, damage and turnover costs.
- Comprehensive tenant application
- Income verification
- Credit Check Screening
- Criminal Background Check
- Security Deposit Collection
- Ratified Lease
- If problems arise, we mediate when possible, and if necessary utilize our attorneys to ensure that evictions are timely, judgements are granted, and collections are received.
Goal: To build wealth by appreciation of your property and improve your standard of living by increasing cash flow.
Financial Management and Reporting
- We manage by the P & L statement. We analyze your profit and loss statement to ensure that we are maximizing your bottom line. Our in-house accountant prepares statements and is available to review them with you.
- Prepare operating budgets and forecasts.
- Pay maintenance bills, management fees, insurance, taxes and utility bills from an operating account.
- Collect and deposit rents and other fees.
- Collect and deposit security deposits into an escrow account.
- Manage and collect funds from laundry and other vending services to be deposited into your operating account.
- Expertly crafted leases reviewed continuously by our retained attorney and modified as needed to minimize your exposure to liability and lost revenue.
- State of the art computer software which allows us to monitor and measure all of your financial transactions.
Property Maintenance and Improvement
- 24/7 On-Call Maintenance so you can sit back and relax
- Save time and money with in-house pest control
- Our in-house maintenance staff ensures that routine repairs and done quickly, correctly and cost efficiently
- Coordinate and negotiate the best terms for trash removal, landscaping and grounds services, interior and exterior common area janitorial services, laundry and vending machine service, appliance repair and replacement, as well as repairs which require major repairs or renovations.
- Fast and efficient turnovers to include cleaning, painting, lock changes and repairs
Lets Get Started!
Our process starts with a brief discussion of your needs and a review of your rental property. To request more information about our property management services, contact us or call us at (804) 282-1187.